Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gran and Grandad

Archer's Gran and Grandad have been in town for about 2 weeks now. They are staying with Great Granny Navarin. We were sad Grandad had to leave today to go back to Sedona, cook himself gourmet meals and do his own laundry (not to mention taking a academic course for geniuses in Santa Fe). Grandad and Archer really enjoyed each other especially when they could drum together.

We get to keep Gran for almost another 2 weeks! That is great news for many reasons:
  1. Gran also lets us come over to Great Granny's house and have dinner every other night. We have delicious things such as spinach stuffed calamari.
  2. We go to fun new parks with Gran and she pushes Archer around in a toy car
  3. Gran knit me a new scarf
  4. Gran gives me books to read
  5. Gran buys me clothes
  6. Gran likes to give Archer baths and change him
  7. Gran bought Archer a booster seat
  8. Gran is willing to babysit for Archer anytime I need it
  9. I have a huge eye sty that Gran is helping to heal
  10. I like Gran and so does Archer



No comments: