Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
- weight - 18lbs 9.5 ounces (50-75 percentile)
- height - 27.5 inches (75-90 percentile)
- head circumference - 17.5 inches (50-75% percentile - why this is important, I do not know)
Here are his stats from 2 months ago:
- weight - 16lbs 2 ounces (75%)
- height - 25 and 7/8 inches (75%)
- head circumference - 17 inches (75%)
Archer also got 4 shots and Dr. Lang said he was a joy of a baby. I think he is too.
Here is a picture of him in his Halloween outfit that mom and I took yesterday. I love it when Granny Goose comes for a visit. She is so much fun! I love that she thought we should dress Archer up in his dragon outfit before we took a walk in her BOB stroller (purchased by his Boo Daddy for his 6 month birthday present. Thanks Dad! I had a very happy childhood which I will definitely write a post about soon.)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Over the past week or so Archer has gotten...
- an awesome bomber hat
- 2 warm Christmas turtlenecks
- a pair of black corduroy pants
- a pair of green Patagonia booties
- a pair of wool Emu booties
- a beautiful and sweet Christening outfit
He will be one well dressed boy this winter. I like dressing my baby because it's like dressing a doll baby. He might not like it that much though.
Here are some pictures of Archer in his new clothes.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Let's talk about the weekend. Prather, Archer and I left David with the 2 crazy dogs while we went to a pumpkin patch/ petting farm. Can life get any better for me? We debated whether to go to Cox Farms or another well known pumpkin patch, Butler's Orchard and finally decided that a petting farm really added that extra zing to the Halloween experience. We thought Clark's Elioak Farm sounded weirdly religious, but gave it a try. It was fabulous! We loved that the clientele was "a little different" than the mainstream farms.