Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cheer Up

Last week I was upset. I had to pay twice on an airfair to a wedding because I made a mistake on a time change. I also was yelled at by a mother of a student because she disagreed with a detention. Not a huge boo hoo day, but I was feeling down.

Although I was a little weepy right before I picked him up, I tried to be upbeat and of course was thrilled to see him when I picked him up from Ms. Jackson's. He must have picked up on my emotions because as soon as we got home, he got a clean pair of my underwear and stuck it on his head. He then pranced around with the broom making me laugh and laugh and laugh. He is the sweetest little boy ever. I love him so much.







1 comment:

Katharine said...

That is hilarious! Im sorry you were having a bad day, but what I nice baby to make mom laugh!