Monday, October 26, 2009

Bunny the Cow and Richmond in the Fall

2 weeks ago I went to Richmond to see my parents and to let David get some quality studying in. Obviously I have been a HUGE slacker on this blog, but I am going to turn over a new leaf and start posting more.

Anyway, here is Bunny the Cow. She was really sweet and the pet of this family owned farm near Mom and Dad's house. Check out her ears! The farm raises other non-pets for meat. David had a really good hamburger made from the grass fed cows on the farm the other night, but I could't eat it since I knew where the cows lived. That seems kind of backwards, but I like to eat annonymous meat.

Look at Bunny's ears!


Granny Goose giving Archer lessons about nature.



Boodaddy and Archer at the cow farm.


Granny Goose and Archer playing in the leaves

1 comment:

LWhitworth said...

I only like anonymous meat as well. You are TOO funny & Archer is TOO cute & you & David are the BEST parents!