Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alpacas and Miniature Horses

As Aunt Mary pointed out, I haven't updated my blog in over a week. That is because I have had to write an action research paper about different compensation pay systems in education. I spent both of Archer's naps everyday this week writing my paper, which let me have no time to do my normal things like clean the house and write the blog.

There is one more entry I want to write about our trip to Sedona. The day before we had to leave we went with Star, a family friend of the Dansby's, to see her beautiful alpacas and miniature horses. Here are some pictures of David with Sniffy and the other critters. Archer really liked being on a horse. We think it reminded of when I get him to ride Brandy around the house.











2 comments:

MAM said...

I love the he's riding backwards in the last picture, but the horse looks a little confused.

LWhitworth said...

Great pictures, what cool animals! Archer looks so happy!