Monday, November 10, 2008

Maymont, a New Tooth and a Flat Tire

I was really sad to have to miss Logan's wedding this past weekend in Charlotte, so I decided to take my mind off of it and go visit Richmond. It had been over a month since my last trip, so I was excited to see my parents, the dogs and the fall colors. (I know a month might not seem like a long time, but I had been averaging about every 2 weeks.)

My mom and I had a great time visiting Maymont. I love Maymont, especially the Children's Farm. In fact, I love it so much I really wanted to have my marriage reception there. I could just picture the guests dancing in the barn and then going out to pet the pigs and the goats in all their nice clothes. That idea was nixed.

Here is a picture of the bear we saw. He was playing with his friend in the pond.

Archer is really trying to eat everything, or at least put everything in his mouth. So as I was trying to get a leaf out of his mouth, I felt something sharp and pointy. A TOOTH!
Maybe the drooling will taper off now, but we are not holding our breath.


P.S. I got a flat tire on the way to my class tonight. I hit a curb too hard when I was parking. Smooth. I was able to leave class early though to go deal with it.

No comments: