Thursday, December 11, 2008

An Early Christmas Present!

Today I met Lindsay at the Phillips Collection. I forgot how fun museums could be. Archer was pretty quiet and we let him crawl around the museum/ mansion. Even though I was supposed to start my 10 page paper for Children's Lit, today was a tie for my favorite morning this week.

The other great morning was yesterday when I went to our Music Together class. I am not musical at all, but think Archer might be. He really likes banging things and the teacher, Nancy, said he was the first child she has had to grab the guitar and hang on to it. That means he's musical, doesn't it? Even though I sing to him off tune the songs we learn, I love the class.

I also love early Christmas presents like the kind that grandparents give their grandson and that I can put together. Early Christmas presents like a toy box! Thanks John and Karen.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We think Archer needs a set of drums, he is trying to "bang" on a guitar ... the boy needs a set of drums!