Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Friend and a Fever

Archer is sick. He's got a fever and a cough and it's hampering our social life. We were supposed to go out to dinner at the Begert's house tonight and now we can't. I am seriously disappointed because I even finished my paper so we could go. I guess a baby means sacrifice.

David says this is a downer of a post. I am just expressing my feelings :).
Other feelings I have about my baby is that he is adorable and he made a friend yesterday at the Friday playgroup. Her name is Nava and she is 6 months. Her dad thought Archer was getting a little too friendly.

Here is the video of the babies:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please give Archer a get well kiss for me! Hope all is well and have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I think I had an ex-boyfriend who used to kiss like that.