Friday, December 5, 2008

Update

I sure have been a lazy girl when it comes to posting.

Here's a quick update on my life with Archer and the dogs:

  • Brandy is really sweet with Archer and lets him crawl all over her. Yes, Archer is crawling and he is crawling fast.

  • I told my principal that I could not work in January because I wasn't ready to leave Archer yet. I did promise that I would sign a contract for next fall though. So we have been visiting daycare without much luck yet.

  • Thanksgiving was wonderful even though bad dog Scout grabbed Uncle John's crotch.

  • I ate way too much last weekend and still feel like I am 10 lbs overweight.

  • Archer likes to say dye or die or di (I think he is trying to say Dad)

  • The Redskins and the Seahawks are not having their best seasons. I know this because I hear the screaming from various males in my life.

  • David, Archer and I are going to get our Christmas tree tomorrow :)

  • Aunt Mary is visiting us in a week!

  • Uncle Andrew, Aunt Nicki, Hazel, Gran and Grandad are all coming to visit in about 2 weeks!

  • Christmas and Archer's baptism are fast approaching!



Here is a video of Archer playing

No comments: