Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dinners Out

Archer, David and I were invited to one of the nicest dinners of my life at Vidalia's on Friday night. David loved his pig tails (no kidding) and Japanese beef, while I loved my green nettle soup and the Atlantic char. Although Archer was not used to 5 course meals over the span of 5 hours (neither am I), he made it at the table for over 3 hours before he and I left for bed time. Thank you Sue and Rusty for a fabulous meal and for the great company!

Here is a picture of Sue and Archer

On Saturday we went to San Antonio's with our neighbors, Kristen and Mike, and had some Mexican. Archer, once again, joined us, but with less success than the first night. He definitely has been practicing his party potential.

1 comment:

MAM said...

I am disturbed by the mention of eating pig tails, but I love the photo of Archer.