Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spelunking

Mom came up to visit yesterday and brought me a bunch of groceries, which was so helpful and thoughtful. She ended up making David and me a wonderful dinner. (I helped grate carrots).

We also went to Home Depot to buy $160 worth of grass seed, fertilizer, and top soil. Then we tore up our yard determined to get the dead grass and the crab grass out so that good grass can grow. We'll see if our investment will pay off. Archer also had a great time grubbing around while we worked in the yard. Multiple times he would scoot himself backward into a hole that leads under the deck, which the dogs had dug. Maybe he will become a spelunker. I wish I had pictures of it.

I do have pictures of my baby playing with warm water in the kitchen at Gooselodge. He was having a blast and he helped mom clean up the floor.
















No comments: