Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patrick's Day 8K and Sleeping with Scout

We had a good weekend. Saturday was rainy so we set off to the Building Museum so Archer could have some quality playtime and pick up a bunch of germs by putting everything in his mouth.

On Sunday I ran in the St. Patrick's Day 8k with Lizzie and her friend Elizabeth. It was rainy and cold, but as always, racing was fun. I love the free food at races too. I should have eaten more of bagels. Last year this time I was really really pregnant. I swore to myself I would run in a race again and I am so glad I did! My time wasn't even that bad (for me)- about 8.5 minute miles.

Elizabeth, me, Archer and Lizzie post race.

Sweet baby Archer back to back with Scout.

1 comment:

LWhitworth said...

You kicked are butts! Speed racer! Can't wait to do it again & Archer is too cute sleeping soundly in that picture...