Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Archer Walking (without help)

Archer has been cruising for awhile, but since the day of his big doctor's appointment, he has been walking on his own. His crawl is definitely faster than the walk and he falls down a lot, but he is is on his own two legs! I wonder when he will start running?

I wish I had pictures of this past weekend with Aunt Mary, Uncle John, Uncle Hugh and Katharine, but alas, they are on Granny Goose's camera in Richmond. I will get them eventually and post them because they are documentation of such a fabulous weekend. Archer not only got a beautiful silver cup from the Boodad, but also a water table from Uncle Hugh and Katharine and a wooden drum with multiple mallets handcrafted by Uncle John and Aunt Mary. My favorite part on Sunday was seeing Uncle John launch his remote control fishing boat and even catch a fish!!! It was a proud moment for the Maddox family. Thanks for having us mom and dad!

No comments: