Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The To Do List

My daunting to do list has been occupying my free time and I have not been focusing on the blog as much as I want to. Here is what has to be accomplished before July 1st:
  • pass the Praxis I test
  • pass the Praxis II test
  • complete 6 weeks of Technology in Education class
  • finish my American Stupid University E-Portfolio
Because my to do list has to get done, it will get done. Right? I would rather just enjoy the spring. Here are some of the beautiful azaleas that have bloomed at the arboretum.



2 comments:

Katharine said...

You will pass the Praxis with no problem. As for the rest, good luck! Had such a great time with you, David, and Archer last weekend!

Bettie Dansby said...

Thank you for your support, but do you know how BAD I am at math. Seriously seriously bad. We loved being with you and Uncle Hugh and can't wait to see you both again!!!!