Saturday, May 9, 2009

Archer's Garden

Last year around this time, Granny Goose and Boo Dad came up to spend the weekend. I can't remember why, probably because our yard was lacking in the flower department, but they ended up at the Home Depot to buy us azaleas, rose bushes and boxwood bushes. Then David went back to get even more plants with Boo Dad. I watched and nursed Archer as David, Granny Goose and Boo Dad worked very hard under Mom's directions to weed and dig holes. The garden looked great last year. I wasn't sure it would make it to another spring though, because I am not the best gardener. Despite the boxwood bushes being peed on by the dogs, Archer's Garden has managed to hang on and even bloom flowers!

"Look at my garden!"

Archer's new "hard" smile. It means he is really happy.

Hanging out by the azaleas, chewing on his silver cup.

One of the rose bushes.

No comments: