Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Club Vacation

I am in Richmond for the week. It was a great way to visit my parents, work on grad school stuff and break up my trip to NC to visit Aunt Mary and Uncle John. Archer's aunt and uncle have also graciously agreed to babysit while I go to a bachelorette party for Kate Osborne in Figure Eight, NC.


It has been more a vacation than I could have imagined so far. The Country Club of Virginia has redone their pool. Now instead of 2 pools (an upper and a lower pool) there are 6 beautiful pools: a diving pool, a lap swimming pool, a huge play pool for kids with lots of fountains, a baby pool with more fountains, and an adult pool where the 18 years and older rule is stictly enforced. So every morning so far I have been to the pool with Archer, had a grilled cheese with french fries and ketchuip and played with my mommy and my baby. So fun. I only wish David was here with me and we could go to the resort, I mean club, all summer.



















No comments: