Friday, January 2, 2009

The end of 2008

I realize that a lot has happened since I last posted.
I will sum up quickly for you:
  • Aunt Mary came for a visit for a few days with little Roo Roo. She (Mary, not the dog) is a fabulous laundress and I couldn't have gotten through that busy week before Christmas without her.
  • Uncle Andrew, Aunt Nicki and Hazel visited. We went to the Newseum and learned all about news. We also got some great entertainment from Hazel as she grooved to Santa Baby.
  • Archer got baptized at Episcopal High School and we threw a baptism party for him. See the pictures below for more details.
  • Christmas came and went. I will post pictures of our little Santa Clause later.
  • We all got sick.
  • And a new year arrived. Welcome 2009!


Archer in his whites. He sure is handsome.



All the Godparents.



Godmother Aunt Mary and Godfather Uncle Hugh



The Quaker Child.

No comments: