Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

How I love presents! I especially love buying toys for Archer, which is why I went to Tugooh Toys yesterday and bought 100 wooden blocks. After serious architecture projects, David asked me if I got the blocks for Archer or for myself.

Archer's Christmas outfit for parties and church.

Back to Christmas. It was so much fun getting and giving this year. My highlights were getting a irobot vacuum cleaner, a Vera Bradley tote, a great big travel bag, new towels and an incredible print of our house in Windwood. I also loved watching Archer watch Little Hugh play with a remote controlled helicopter. David says the helicopter won the best present prize for the 2 hours it worked.
We had a delicious dinner in Richmond at my parents house Christmas Eve with yummy creamed mushrooms. Unfortunately that night, I got sick because Archer was sick. We went back up to D.C. on Christmas day and had another delicious meal at Granny Navarin's house with Karen and John. I wish we could have stayed longer, but I had to camp out in our bathroom.

Despite being sick, it was a wonderful Christmas with my family.
Archer's Christmas Santa Clause outfit, courtesy of Uncle Hugh.


A cute picture, but Archer looks a little funny.

Our family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Archer looks like Cartman in the middle picture.