Sunday, January 18, 2009

Irish Roots

David says I should call this post Irish Roots because I am part Irish and Archer is wearing a hat with red hair on it.
But what about Scout and Brandy? Where are they from? Scout is obviously Egyptian because his family members were originally the pets of the Pharaoh there. He is also a pit bull, but I won't go into those roots right now.
Brandy is another story. Brandy is from West Virginia. She has a great country voice. She also has bad teeth and bad breath. (That was a joke. I only know 1 person from West Virginia and he does not have bad breath or bad teeth. In fact, he is brilliant.)

3 comments:

MAM said...

That picture of Archer is probably the funniest picture I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I expect Archer to break into a jig.

CHARLOTTE MCDOWELL said...

i cannot stop laughing at this one.
He is adorable.