Saturday, August 29, 2009

Airplanes

Archer's current favorite sign language word is airplane. He thinks any motor sound might be an airplane so he does the sign and makes a motor sound with his mouth. Yesterday, while David studied, Archer and I took a trip to the National Air and Space museum. I wish I could have done the flight simulators, but they wouldn't allow a 16month old to accompany me. Next time I will become a fighter pilot.

Here is how you say airplane in ASL:

Here was one of Archer's favorite planes - the Polar Star. It has skis to land on the snow. This plane took some explorer to Antarctica.



We had lunch on the Mall. Archer is looking at a plane up in the sky.

1 comment:

MAM said...

I especially like the second to last picture. He's telling you something important!