Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Diaper Helper

It has been hard for me to post and work mostly because there doesn't seem to be much to post about...let's see, here are the main things going on in Archer's life these days:

1. Archer still has a fit when I drop him off for daycare, but he is making progress and interacting more with the 3 other children there.

2. He got bitten by a little girl on the playground on Saturday. That was a little traumatic for David and myself.

3. We are having fun making forts out of furniture, playing with the fountains at the park, and sharing chores (see below), but it is kind of sad we can't go on big adventures during the week anymore and blog about them. I am determined to find the interesting amidst the seemingly mundane though!

I still think he gets more and more adorable by the second. :)

1 comment:

MAM said...

What a cutie and a good helper!