Thursday, October 30, 2008

6 Month Doctor's Appointment

Archer had his 6 month doctor's appointment today. He is a growing boy!
Here are his stats:
  • weight - 18lbs 9.5 ounces (50-75 percentile)

  • height - 27.5 inches (75-90 percentile)
  • head circumference - 17.5 inches (50-75% percentile - why this is important, I do not know)

Here are his stats from 2 months ago:

  • weight - 16lbs 2 ounces (75%)

  • height - 25 and 7/8 inches (75%)
  • head circumference - 17 inches (75%)

Archer also got 4 shots and Dr. Lang said he was a joy of a baby. I think he is too.

Here is a picture of him in his Halloween outfit that mom and I took yesterday. I love it when Granny Goose comes for a visit. She is so much fun! I love that she thought we should dress Archer up in his dragon outfit before we took a walk in her BOB stroller (purchased by his Boo Daddy for his 6 month birthday present. Thanks Dad! I had a very happy childhood which I will definitely write a post about soon.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Head circumference is important for brain growth. You don't want too small or too large of a head.