Friday, October 24, 2008

New Clothes!


Archer and I have been racking up the new clothes this week. Thanks to Archer's Granny Goose and Boo Daddy, his Gran and Grandad and his sweet Daddy, Archer has lots of fancy clothes.
I also got to go shopping for the first time in 6 months with my wonderful mommy at BCBG (Bettie Cool, Bettie Good). I got a shirt and a dress for my Granny's 85th birthday party and for Christmas. I never would have been able to go shopping without my mom. Thanks Mom!!! We also got a pretzel hotdog. It was really really good.

Over the past week or so Archer has gotten...

  • an awesome bomber hat

  • 2 warm Christmas turtlenecks

  • a pair of black corduroy pants

  • a pair of green Patagonia booties

  • a pair of wool Emu booties

  • a beautiful and sweet Christening outfit

He will be one well dressed boy this winter. I like dressing my baby because it's like dressing a doll baby. He might not like it that much though.

Here are some pictures of Archer in his new clothes.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Archer have a Halloween costume? He should ask his Uncle Andrew for ideas!

Anonymous said...

What about new clothes for the dogs?