Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's time to stop reading and start writing



As soon as I had my son, Archer, in April, I started reading a friend's blog about her 2 little girls. Finally, almost 6 months later, I have gotten up the nerve and the gumption to publish myself on the web. David wants me to make a ton of money writing a children's book, but I think I will start by writing down the mundane details of my life with my 6 month old adorable son and my 2 crazy dogs, Scout and Brandy. (Both are rescue dogs and, no, I did not name Brandy). I will discuss the dogs at length later.

So, here I am world! Archer is now napping and we have exactly 43 minutes to get to Home Depot before the carpet man leaves. Will we make it...?

My goal is to write once a day, keep track of our lives and become more blog savvy.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Bettie. I like Archer's Halloween costume.

MAM said...

Where's the next installment??