Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Very Good Sunday


For the past 2 years, I have not liked Sundays that much. I always had papers to grade or lessons to prepare for, but this fall Sundays are for fun. (Just for the record, I do have some homework for my AU grad class, but it usually doesn't take too long).




This Sunday David and I took the usual morning walk with the dogs and the baby. He watched Meet the Press and I took a nap while the baby slept. Then we went to get some coffee and watched people walk dogs of all sizes. Next we went to the library. I got my books for my Children's Lit. class and Archer drooled. When we got home we carved our pumpkins that we got last weekend. David's was a sweet, cute pumpkin and mine was a scary, mean pumpkin. Finally, David watched football and played with Archer. I had to work on my homework a little bit, but I was relaxed.










I may not have been at my college 5th year reunion at Sewanee this weekend, but I feel pretty lucky. I think I am living the high life. I love my family and I especially love my husband.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May all your days be relaxed as this Sunday.